Professional Credits for Chef Culinary Conference
- American Culinary Federation has approved a total of 39.5 credits for the conference toward the initial or recertification application for ACF certification. This does not include any competitions. If you are in the ACF To receive credits, you must either:
- Scan certificate and e-mail to: email@example.com OR
- Mail in a copy of the certificate from conference to:
American Culinary Federation, Inc.
180 Center Place Way
St. Augustine, FL 32095
- UMass Continuing Education has approved participants to receive up to 5 CEUs. You must fill out a form (paper copies available at the chef conference), pay $12 registration fee (no credit cards accepted) and mail to UMass Continuing Education Office by Friday, July 17, 2015. A breakdown of credits for specific days are on the form if you only attended a portion of the conference.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics – credits have been approved. Please print the attached copy of the Continuing Professional Education Certificate of Attendance from the Commission of Dietetic Registration and fill out for each session attended (1 hour = 1 CEU).
If you have questions or concerns regarding credits, please contact Dianne Sutherland at firstname.lastname@example.org.