Thank you for your interest in the 2015 Chef Culinary Conference at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, which will be held from June 7-12, 2015. Please click here for more information.
Chef Conference: Food Matters
Our theme for this year, Future of Food, Power of the Chef, will provide you with the tools and inspiration to create dishes that will entice a generation of diners in search of something new, healthy, sustainable and delectable. We want food to be a vehicle that creates excitement, builds community, and offers great value Chefs have become more important than ever. They can make a difference and play an important role in making positive changes in the kitchen and beyond. This year’s conference includes:
- A premier educational conference
- 25 hands on workshops, 8 general sessions, 3 panel discussions
- 33 expert leaders in today’s culinary scene
- 2 workshops on making sushi by Food Network personality Jet Tila
- ACF Sanctioned Team competition
- Cut-Throat Kitchen style cooking competition
- Partnership with CIA and Johnson and Wales faculty
Full week registration by Friday, April 24 is $725. After April 24, full week registration is $750. One-day registration is also available at a rate of $199 for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and $499 for Friday. The last day to register before the $40 late registration fee is May 22nd. Cancellations made by the close of business on May 29th will receive a full refund less a $60 cancellation fee plus any administrative fees. No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after May 29th.